There's nothing like a good, restful sleep. However, it is far from easy to get. Between an electronic nightlight, the daylight coming through the shutters or the light from the corridor under the door. It is sometimes difficult to sleep. But masks are there to save our nights !
Make a night mask to spend dreamy nights. This one will be particularly appealing to fans of unicorns, those fantastic animals. You'll have even more fun putting it on your eyes when it's time to fall into the arms of Morpheus. What's more, you'll find that it's very easy to make.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- 1 pair of scissors
- wide elastic band
- white, black, pink and blue felt
- 1 pencil
- hot glue
- 1 old t-shirt
1. Start by drawing one side of the mask on a sheet of paper that you have folded in half.
2. Cut out the outline of your design to form a symmetrical mask.
3. Reproduce this shape on white felt.
4. Cut out two ear interiors from pink felt, as shown here.
5. Cut out a "flame" wick pattern to reproduce on light blue and light pink felt.
6. Add eyelashes in black felt and two small hearts in pink felt.
7. Glue it all together with a hot glue gun.
8. Wrap silky ribbons around the horn.
9. Cut out a piece of T-shirt in the shape of the mask pattern.
10. Place a wide elastic band on both sides of the mask and glue the piece of T-shirt over it.
11. And here is the work! You can also add a little pink bow as shown on the picture, decorate your unicorn mask as you wish !
Thank you for following this tutorial. If you wish to discover our collection of unicorn masks click on the image below.